Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birth Day Bash-ing... whatever.

Think I may have officially reached some type of birthday milestone. Yes. Today is that day. Great. My most underwhelming response to the morning was, "whatever. where the hell is the advil?"
On a side note... If I had to make it through a whole 'nother year only consuming 2 things- I think, if necessary, I could make it on Coffee and Advil. This may be all the sustenance I need.
Back to the milestone. Thing is, I just don't care. I really, really have hit the place where if when asked "whadda ya want? whadda ya want?!", my hand to GOD response is "a clean house, everyone stop abusing each other, and money in the bank." I am just that exhausted. Here's a point of reference for how heavy the exhaustion can be. (and no offense to Roz, b'cause seriously girl, you rock! or row. whatever.) I follow a blog of a woman rowing across the ocean by her lonesome. (Thank you, sis) I find this somewhat calming and therapeutic. Have fancied her a kindred spirit of sorts. Like somehow we are sharing parallel allegories of life. Row, row, weather passing squall, row, bake in the incessant sun, row, find the peace that passes just before delirium, row, sleep, get up, row, weather passing squall... you get my point. I hope I don't offend by the comparison, because what she is doing and has already done is truly phenomenal. I find it spookily close to home is all. just sayin.








No comments:

Post a Comment