Thursday, July 23, 2009

Attempting to reset

In an attempt to reset back to a state of therapeutic acrimony I have a few thoughtful quips for today. Hopefully, you have started to discern that my bitter wit is a cope mechanism . And this particular portal of vent, prevents me from actually speaking my inner dialogue. No, that's not accurate either. This blog serves to help me decompress or otherwise not burst in to flame when I begin to suffer from "stuffing it" for over long periods of time. Not that anyone who has been in my recent company would accuse me of "stuffing it". To my defense- as of late the gut wrenching pain of what the world has had in store for me, and who the world has chosen to ram it down my throat, has been more than any natural born human (read- NOT Jesus Christ) could possibly bear out with much of their sanity intact, much less with any grace.

Thoughts going forward:

There are two theories to arguing with me. Neither one works.

Mess with me again, and I am likely to switch your lasix for tic-tacs when you're not looking.

Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Pretty much, just leave me the hell alone.
Unless you're Marko. Then stay. And quite possibly, get naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment